Galactic Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kureno gettin into Emmas Squad.

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kureno gettin into Emmas Squad. - Page 7 Empty Re: Kureno gettin into Emmas Squad.

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:37 pm

Out of no where you hear a bullet fire, and I go down, falling back, and 3 people drag you into a nearby building, as one of them come to finish me off, I manage to grab the barrel of the gun,throw his aim to the side, and nail him in the face with a punch, and then hit him in the face with my staff to finish him.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Kureno gettin into Emmas Squad. - Page 7 Empty Re: Kureno gettin into Emmas Squad.

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:43 pm

"This wasnt part of the act..." Emma was scared horrified. The 2 men hang Emma up on a nail with the handcuffs holding her up. They then restrain her legs and the first guy rips her shirt off. "STOP IT STOP IT" Emma yells bu the man begins to slowly unhook her bra laughing. The second man begins to pull her pants down and says "Im so glad we broke out of jail. I miss young girls like this. HAHAHAHAHAHA." He fully pulls her pants down and says "Ooh ima have fun breaking you..."

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Kureno, as bloody from the shoulder bullet as he was, staggered into the building, and said, "Hey, You fuck faces, you haven't killed me yet. Not Fucking Yet, so before you violate her, you gotta face me." Kureno said.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:47 pm

"Kureno... your alive..." A few tears leave her face and the man who was gonna take her bra off ran up to Kureno going for a punch to the left and the other man went for a punch to the right of Kureno.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:48 pm

"Heh." He ducked both punches, and aimed a kick at the guy on the right, "Come on, you capture a captain, and you can't beat her Second in command?" I look at the gun in my back pocket and shake my head, as I pull out my staff.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:52 pm

The first guy took the kick and it hit him in the face and he went flying off and he hit the floor knocked out. The second guy took the opportunity to go for a elbow to his back.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 pm

As the elbow hit, He dropped his staff, and stumbled forward, my looked at the man, and aimed a punch at the mans face.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:56 pm

The man grabbed his fist with his right hand and went for a left hook to Kureno's face.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:59 pm

He ducked under the mans punch, and grabbed the mans arm, and aimed a kick at the back of his knee.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:00 pm

The man got hit in the back of the knee and fell to the floor his face hitting the floor his nose breaking and he was knocked unconscious.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:02 pm

"Heh. don't mind my bullet hole, sorry about you almost getting raped, but, I'm okay." I say, walking over to you.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:04 pm

She begins to cry.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:05 pm

I lift you with a single hand over the nail before passing out from the bleeding.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Emma cries more and picks up a piece of her broken shirt and uses it cover up the bullet hole and stop the bleeding. She starts to shake Kureno hard trying to wake him up.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:09 pm

He stays unconsious, but you can manage to hear him breathing. You see your weapon in his back pocket.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:10 pm

She takes her gun back and puts it in her ankle holder and she picks Kureno up. She runs back to the dorm room in her undergarments and when she gets there she puts him on the bed. She then gets a bucket of cold water and splashes it on his face.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:36 pm

He slowly comes to and says, "Heh... THat wasn't planned..." He sllowly gets up, "You aren't keeping me in this bed."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Emma begins to cry again and she jumps on Kureno and she kisses him.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:38 pm

As the breath runs out and back in, He kisses her back and says, "Go buy that ship for me, then I'll stay in bed."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:39 pm

"SHUT UP STUPID" she hugs him crying even more hugging him.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:41 pm

"Me? Stupid? I'm the one who saved you! I also got shot, so, I guess I earned that one." He smiles, hugging her back.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Emma wipes her tears away and goes to Kureno's closet grabbing a shirt that is clearly way to big for her and she puts it on. The shirt goes down to her knees so that he cant see her in her undergarments.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:50 pm

"Heh. Be sure to not get shot like me Eh? Or it might just hurt you, since It doesn't really hurt me, as such." He says, wincing in pain, but ignoring it.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:53 pm

She walks back over to him and hugs him saying "NO MORE JOKING AROUND AND NO MORE PRANKS THAT IS A DIRECT ORDER..." She then sighs and leans in for a kiss.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 pm

He smiles and says, "But, Joking around is fun." He rolled over to the other side of the bed, hopefully making her fall.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next